Paid Intern Program
StrawberryFrog’s distinctive nine weeks paid Tadpole Program allows interns to work within departments across the firm. During their internship, interns will be able to experience real-life projects while experiencing truly what it’s like to work in a cultural movements firm. We’re looking for brilliant minds and souls to join as interns in the strategy, account management, and creative (art directors and copywriters) departments. If you are a creative problem-solver who can think big and are passionate about the industry, our agency and taking the next big step in your career, we invite you to apply for our exclusive Summer 2019 program!
Dates: June 18th to August 17th, 2019.
- Must be a recent graduate seeking a career in advertising
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- A passion to make and discover new things
- Proven effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Solid relationship building and partnering skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Actively engaged in social media
- Please email required documents to Nicola Conneally at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line please state clearly the position you are applying for.
- Applications close on April 17th 2019.
Please include the following:
- A brief cover letter including personal interests and reasons for wanting to join StrawberryFrog.
- Creative applicants please include a link to your portfolio.